Welcome! We know you’re busy. The following tips will help us serve you more efficiently!
- We strive to run on time because we don’t like waiting for hours in a doctor’s office either. Patients who are late for their appointments cause us to be behind schedule for every other patient the rest of the day. If you are late for your appointment, we may need to reschedule your appointment.
- Out of courtesy for other patients, kindly give 24-hours notice if you need to reschedule your appointment. A $25 no-show fee will be charged for all missed appointments and same day cancellations.
- Full payment is expected at the time of your visit. Any co-pays or deductibles will apply. Without pre-verification, full payment for all services is expected at the time of your visit. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and Care Credit.
- We are located inside the Upland Medical Plaza and share the building with Kaiser Permanente. Please don’t depend on your GPS system to find our office. If you still need help, please call our office in advance and we will help you find us.
- If you are a contact lens wearer, please wear your contact lenses to your appointment. It is also helpful if you bring your back-up glasses, too. If you ran out of lenses, please bring any empty boxes with the prescription.
- If you wear glasses, please bring your most recent pairs of glasses, including over-the-counter readers, and prescription and non-prescription sunglasses to your appointment.
- Please bring your medical insurance card and a complete list of your medications. This includes oral and topical (creams or drops), both prescription and non-prescription.
Will this be your child’s first time at the optometrist? Share with them this story about Howard the Hedgehog’s first FUN visit to the eye doctor.