Learn more about our top selling brands of contact lenses.
DAILIES TOTAL1® WATER GRADIENT CONTACT LENSES
Water gradient technology provides exceptional comfort that lasts until the end of the day.
A Contact Lens that feels like nothing on the eye.
- A CUSHION OF MOISTURE: Almost 100% water at the very outer surface of the contact lens for exceptional comfort.
- HIGHEST BREATHABILITY: As compared to all daily disposable contact lenses, for white healthy-looking eyes.
- A SMOOTH GLIDING SURFACE ALL DAY: Even after 16 hours of wear, DAILIES TOTAL1® contact lenses maintain a smooth, silky lubricious surface.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU IF:
- You want exceptional comfort that lasts until the end of the day.
- You want highly breathable daily disposable contact lenses for white, healthy-looking eyes.
DAILIES TOTAL1® MULTIFOCAL
Features water gradient technology; designed for exceptional comfort that lasts through the end of the day and clear vision at near, intermediate, and distance. First and only multifocal water gradient contact lens that is designed to provide comfort like never before and clear vision up close, faraway and in between. Say goodbye to on-and-off hassle of single vision distance and reading glasses. DAILIES TOTAL1® Multifocal contact lenses can help you see clearly at any distance.
These lenses are specifically designed to balance to the effects of presbyopia.Unique Precision Profile DesignTM ensures seamless vision up close, far-away, and everything in between.Water Gradient technology for comfort that last throughout the whole day.
Unique design of DAILIES TOTAL1® Multifocal contact lenses allows:Seamless vision up close, far-away, and everything in between.Exceptional comfort that lasts until the end of the day.
Unique design of DAILIES TOTAL1® Multifocal contact lenses should be recommended for:
- Those who may experience contact lens related dryness.
- Those with presbyopia and need to see at near, intermediate and distance.
New Biofinity Energys™ the only contact lenses with Digital Zone Optics™ lens design
AT A GLANCE
- Digital Zone Optics™ lens design
- Aquaform® Technology
- Monthly Replacement
When there’s no time for tired eyes…
Biofinity Energys™ contact lenses are designed for all-day wear, helping people’s eyes better adapt so they can seamlessly and continuously shift focus between digital devices and offline activities.
Over 40? Meet your premium multifocal contact lenses.
AT A GLANCE
- Monthly replacement
- Focus close up, far away and in-between
- Lenses stay moist and comfortable
- Naturally wettable so you’re less likely to need additional wetting drops
Focus Up Close, Far Away and In-Between
Once we reach age 40 to 45, our eyes lose the ability to focus on objects that are up close—especially in low-light situations, such as reading a menu in a restaurant. This condition is called “presbyopia” and it affects everyone.
With Balanced Progressive™ Technology, CooperVision Biofinity®multifocal contacts allow you to see near and far objects, along with everything in-between—all with the clarity and comfort you deserve. And you’re free to wear these lenses for up to 7 days in a row.
A Healthier Lens-Wearing Experience
Thanks to our exclusive Aquaform® Technology, Biofinity multifocal lenses allow plenty of oxygen to pass through to your eyes. And their natural wettability won’t rinse off. You’ll enjoy excellent vision with a soft, comfortable lens that’s healthier for your eyes.
ACUVUE OASYS® 1-DAY with HydraLuxe™ TECHNOLOGY for ASTIGMATISM
ACUVUE OASYS® 1-DAY for ASTIGMATISM is designed with HydraLuxe™ Technology to help make the feeling of tired eyes a thing of the past. Its design also helps to provide clear, consistent, stable vision all day long—whether you’re relaxing on the couch or playing sports.
- This lens provides exceptional performance and helps to make the feeling of tired eyes a thing of the past.
- Daily disposable contact lenses available in convenient 30-day packs.
- The highest level of UV protection‡ available in a contact lens.*
- Design of the lens harnesses the power of natural eyelid movements to help keep the lens in the correct position. You’ll enjoy clear, consistent, stable vision all day long—whether you’re relaxing on the couch or playing sports.
*UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.