Traditional contact lenses may not work for everyone. Rainbow Optometry offers hard to fit contact lens.
Some eye conditions can make traditional contact lenses very difficult to wear. These conditions include:
- Pellucid Marginal Degeneration
- Post-Corneal Transplant
- Severe Dry Eye
- Sjogren’s Syndrome
- Neurotrophic Keratitis
- Corneal Scars and Opacities
- High Myopia
- High Astigmatism
- High Ametropia
We offer a wide range of customized contact lenses.
- Scleral Contact Lenses
- Corneal GP Contact Lenses
- Hybrid Contact Lenses
- Piggyback Contact Lenses
- Custom Soft Contact Lenses
- Custom Tinted Contact Lenses for Disfigured Eyes
- Custom Tinted Contact Lenses for Migraine Headaches
Schedule an appointment with Rainbow Optometry and our eye doctor will determine which contact lenses are good for you.