If you decide to opt for contact lens wear, it is very important that the lenses fit properly and comfortably and that you understand contact lens safety and hygiene. A contact lens exam will include both a comprehensive eye exam to check your overall eye health, your general vision prescription and then a contact lens consultation and measurement to determine the proper lens fit.
Comfortable Contacts To Fit Your Lifestyle
ACUVUE OASYS® 1-DAY with HydraLuxe™ TECHNOLOGY for ASTIGMATISM
ACUVUE OASYS® 1-DAY for ASTIGMATISM is designed with HydraLuxe™ Technology to help make the feeling of tired eyes a thing of the past. Its design also helps to provide clear, consistent, stable vision all day long—whether you’re relaxing on the couch or playing sports.
- This lens provides exceptional performance and helps to make the feeling of tired eyes a thing of the past.
- Daily disposable contact lenses available in convenient 30-day packs.
- The highest level of UV protection‡ available in a contact lens.*
- Design of the lens harnesses the power of natural eyelid movements to help keep the lens in the correct position. You’ll enjoy clear, consistent, stable vision all day long—whether you’re relaxing on the couch or playing sports.
*UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
Proclear® 1 Day
The performance of a hydrogel. The benefits of a daily.
AT A GLANCE
- Stay 96% hydrated throughout the day, even after 12 hours of wear
- Maintain oxygen flow to help keep your eyes clear and white
- May help address eye dryness when wearing contact lenses
Correct Nearsighted or Farsighted Vision
Do you find you have gritty, red eyes when wearing contacts? Changing your contact lenses often may help you get rid of proteins and allergens before they have time to build up on your lenses.
Give your eyes what they’re asking for by providing them with a fresh, new pair of CooperVision Proclear® 1 day contacts every day. They’ll thank you.
Naturally Resist Dryness
Thanks to our PC Technology™, water molecules actually become a part of the Proclear 1 day contact lens, creating a natural resistance to dryness.
In fact, Proclear contacts are the only contact lenses cleared by the U.S. FDA for the claim: "may provide improved comfort for contact lens wearers who experience mild discomfort or symptoms relating to dryness during lens wear."
DAILIES TOTAL1® WATER GRADIENT CONTACT LENSES
Water gradient technology provides exceptional comfort that lasts until the end of the day.
A Contact Lens that feels like nothing on the eye.
- A CUSHION OF MOISTURE: Almost 100% water at the very outer surface of the contact lens for exceptional comfort.
- HIGHEST BREATHABILITY: As compared to all daily disposable contact lenses, for white healthy-looking eyes.
- A SMOOTH GLIDING SURFACE ALL DAY: Even after 16 hours of wear, DAILIES TOTAL1® contact lenses maintain a smooth, silky lubricious surface.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU IF:
- You want exceptional comfort that lasts until the end of the day.
- You want highly breathable daily disposable contact lenses for white, healthy-looking eyes.
DAILIES TOTAL1® MULTIFOCAL
Features water gradient technology; designed for exceptional comfort that lasts through the end of the day and clear vision at near, intermediate, and distance. First and only multifocal water gradient contact lens that is designed to provide comfort like never before and clear vision up close, faraway and in between. Say goodbye to on-and-off hassle of single vision distance and reading glasses. DAILIES TOTAL1® Multifocal contact lenses can help you see clearly at any distance.
These lenses are specifically designed to balance to the effects of presbyopia.Unique Precision Profile DesignTM ensures seamless vision up close, far-away, and everything in between.Water Gradient technology for comfort that last throughout the whole day.
The unique design of DAILIES TOTAL1® Multifocal contact lenses allows:
Seamless vision up close, far away, and everything in between.
Exceptional comfort that lasts until the end of the day.
The unique design of DAILIES TOTAL1® Multifocal contact lenses should be recommended for:
- Those who may experience contact lens-related dryness.
- Those with presbyopia and need to see at near, intermediate and distance.
New Biofinity Energys™ the only contact lenses with Digital Zone Optics™ lens design
AT A GLANCE
- Digital Zone Optics™ lens design
- Aquaform® Technology
- Monthly Replacement
When there's no time for tired eyes...
Biofinity Energys™ contact lenses are designed for all-day wear, helping people’s eyes better adapt so they can seamlessly and continuously shift focus between digital devices and offline activities.
Your premium contact lenses for astigmatism.
AT A GLANCE
- Monthly replacement
- Optimized for astigmatism
- Lenses stay moist and comfortable
- Naturally wettable so you're less likely to need additional wetting drops
Optimized Just for Patients With Astigmatism
If you have astigmatism, your eyesight may be blurry or distorted when looking at both near and far objects. CooperVision Biofinity® toric contacts can correct this vision problem with a lens you can wear for up to seven days in a row—all with a premium level of comfort.
Biofinity toric contacts feature Optimized Lens Geometry. It’s a multifaceted design that ensures your lenses will be stable, accurate and comfortable. Near and far, you’ll enjoy clear vision that fits your unique needs.
A Healthier Lens-Wearing Experience
Thanks to our exclusive Aquaform® Technology, Biofinity toric lenses allow plenty of oxygen to pass through to your eyes. And their natural wettability won’t rinse off. You’ll enjoy excellent vision with a soft, comfortable lens that’s healthier for your eyes.
Video: ACUVUE 1 Day Contact Lenses – Comfort That Lasts All Day
ACUVUE® 1 day contact lenses let you enjoy all the convenience of a
daily disposable and the healthy advantages of hydraluxe technology.